little doodles

Thursday, July 21, 2005


MORE ARTWORK TO PERUSE

If I can ever fix my website then there will be a lot of artwork to look at but for now here are some more pictures. To the left is a nice collage made for a notebook and named after a punk song. So much anger. It may be an odd fact but all of the clippings were taken from Entertainment Weekly magazine. That includes all of the violent words.....so much violence in the cinema, thank cheebus. This is one of my favorite collages that I have ever done. I used to do them all the time for the punk 'zine "Aunt Ida" But I really haven't done many since. I think it's the rubber cement that I like. It's bouncy!

2 Comments:

At 5:22 PM, Blogger nixonreed said...

Doctor says if I didn't eat rubber cememnt my lips wouldn't stick together.

 
At 7:09 AM, Blogger Lil' Doodles said...

Yes, that Is Dick Butkus at the top with the red glowing eyes. Is there anything scarier than that?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home