little doodles

Monday, January 16, 2006

How I Spent My January Vacation

I decided to take a week long vacation. From what I don't know as I don't really work that hard but a vacation none the less. During this week I am hoping to work on some projects. I plan to finish the Little Doodles Anthology, maybe not this week but soon. Free copies for all of my friends. Both of you! I also plan to work on some stuff for my Monster-in-Law's blog and maybe start a new comic! It's been a long time since I've even thought about doing one so I've got some material stored up. I'm also making it my mission to locate a copy of Flash MX somewhere as I really want to get started on some animation for Weirdsville. I will also probably take what little I've written for the Bongo sketch and extend it out or write more sketches to be used for a puppet thing for Weirdsville. That's a lot to accomplish in one week especially considering that I have a lot of other stuff that I need to do! Normal day to day stuff but I've been holed up at work over the holidays and just now free to tend to menial tasks. Some vacation. No sunny beaches. Just me in a semi-dark room typing and drawing all day while I listen to the million and one songs I've stored on my computer. I wouldn't have it any other way.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home